- More Info
BioBrand® Defend™ Fabric Protector is a breathable, ready to use water-based formula that forms a long-lasting, durable, hygienic barrier on surfaces.
The treated surface becomes dirt and stain resistant and allows for easy removal of soils and staining caused by fluids and foods while extending the life of the surface without affecting fabric texture. The treated surface needs only to be cleaned with a cloth and warm water and can be applied to most absorbent surfaces.
- 4 Litre Jug of BioBrand® Defend™ Fabric Protector
- 2 x 500ml Refillable Bottles
- 2 x Heavy Duty Trigger Sprayers
- Contains no chemicals, resin, or toxic substances.
- Eco-friendly product that is safe for both children and adults!
- Fabrics become super resistant to fluids, mold and mildew.
- Continue to clean surfaces after application with just water and without harsh chemicals!
- Keeps the fabric from fading Locks in colour.
- Long lasting protection.
- Does not affect fire resistant fabrics.
- Simple and ready to use.
- Surface to be treated must be clean, dry and free of dust.
- Spray directly on fabric using long even strokes to ensure consistent coverage.
- As you apply, have a clean dry cloth to wipe off excess overspray.
- Allow 1-2 hours to completely dry. Drying may be accelerated by fan or dryer.
- Stabilizes in minutes after application.
Note: Do no apply to any areas other than fabric.
In Your House
Carpets • Home Furnishings • Umbrella's • Fabric Chairs • Fabric Couches • Outdoor Fabrics and Furniture
In Your Vehicle & RV Interiors
Cloth Seats • Interior Carpets • Trunk Interiors • Child Seats • Seat Belts • Door Panels • Headliners
FAQ's Coming Soon - Please Check Back.
About Our BioBrand® Product Line of Eco-Friendly Cleaners & Coatings
Our BioBrand® line of Eco-Friendly Cleaners & Coatings have gone through strict sourcing protocols to ensure they are developed with environmentally friendly formulations and manufacturing processes.
Our BioBrand® product line includes all-encompassing blends of simple safe basic ingredients such as water and micro molecular organic technology created in some of the most advanced state of the art laboratories in the world.