- Usage & Care
- Pad Construction
Known for the dense durable fibres that reach into the surfaces' pores & groves to collect and capture large amounts of dirt, the OneMop™ System's high dirt-holding capacity traps away fine particles and larger debris leaving behind less water residue on the floor. The result is an effective and easy-to-use economic alternative to old wet loop mop systems.
The OneMop™ Patented Microfibre design allows you to wash and reuse the pad, or dispose of the pad to avoid cross contamination for 15x lower the cost and environmental impact than a regular mop. The OneMop™ Patented Design gives the fabric a core of stability and volume in which the micro-fibres get maximum function while reducing materials and decreasing chemical consumption.
- Wash and reuse the pads or dispose of the pad to avoid cross contamination.
- 15x lower the cost and environmental impact than a regular mop.
- The Patented Design of the microfibre gives the fabric a core of stability and volume in which the micro-fibres get maximum function.
- Reducing materials cost.
- Decreases chemical consumption.
These highly absorbent, micro-fibre disposable mop pads can be used dry, wet, soaked, soaked and sprayed making it perfect for cleaning as you can adjust the wetness of your mop pad to better suit your application.
- OneMop™ Microfibre Mop Pads can be used wet or dry.
- Launder microfibre mop pads with other lint-free laundry using your regular detergent.
- Lay flat to dry. DO NOT place OneMop™ Microfibre Mop Pads in the dryer.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener as this will damage the microfibres.
About The OneMop™ Patented Mop System
The OneMop™ System and OneMop™ Microfibre Mop Pads are developed from a patented construction design that produce voluminous, dimensionally stable, highly absorbent, microfibres. A true “Disposable That’s Reusable” Cleaning System! OneMop™ products have proven to have the same performance as heavier products, but at a significantly lower price.
By utilizing the OneMop™ correctly, you will see a reduction of chemical costs associated with mopping tasks. You will save on time associated with ordering, receiving and distributing these chemicals for regular cleaning staff. Don't forget, micro-fibre mops are faster and easier for your employees to use - with them weighing significantly less than a wet string mop it is easier to move across the floor, resulting in less muscle soreness and pain felt by the end user and improved speed of the actual mopping process!
UCDMC reported a whopping 60% lifetime cost savings on mops alone just from converting from a wet loop mop to a micro-fibre mop!