- Specs & Care
OneWipes are disposable micro-fibre wipes proven to be superior to the traditional microfibre cloths. Use OneWipes to effectively remove fine particles as well as larger debris without scratching critical surfaces. OneWipes provide streak-free cleaning for any surface including mirrors, glass and hard-to-clean Stainless Steel.
You can use the OneWipes dry, damp or wet! this versatile micro-fibre cloth is ideal for polishing, dusting, scrubbing or just plain cleaning. The OneWipe functions as a normal micro-fibre cloth - but for the price of a disposable.
- Based on the same patented construction as the OneMop™ Microfibre Mop Pads.
- The Patented microfibre design gives the fabric a core of stability and volume in which the microfibres get maximum function.
- Hydro-cut edges results in minimizing material waste from the manufacturing process.
- Proven to reduce chemical consumption.
- Can be used and washed repeated times without loosing shape nor jeopardizing performance!
White Boards • Furniture • Appliances • Kitchen • Bathroom • Car Interior • Hand Tools • Spills & Messes • Floors • Garage
Mirrors • Glass • Televisions • Computer Monitors • Cell Phone Screens • Windows/Glass • Shoes & Boots • Countertops • Mirrors • Faucets • Taps • Stainless Steel
Healthcare • Dental Facilities • Schools • Retail Stores • Salons • Food Service Industry • Restaurants • Kitchens • Public Showers • Hospitality • Health & Fitness Facilities • Pharmaceutical • Life Sciences (Laboratories) • Locker Rooms • Restrooms • Commercial Buildings • Lunch Rooms • Conference Rooms
These highly absorbent, microfibre disposable wipes can be used dry, wet, soaked, soak then spray - making it perfect for cleaning or dusting and mess cleanup!
Dimensions: 20cm x 20cm (7.8” x 7.8”)
- OneWipe™ Microfibre Wipes can be used wet or dry.
- Launder microfibre mop pads with other lint-free laundry using your regular detergent.
- Lay flat to dry. DO NOT place OneWipe™ Microfibre Wipes in the dryer.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener as this will damage the microfibres.